© Commonwealth of Australia
The Commonwealth owns the copyright in all material produced by the Australian Office of Financial Management (AOFM).
All material presented on this website is provided under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (see full legal code), with the exception of:
- the Commonwealth Coat of Arms
- the AOFM's logo
- any material protected by a trademark
- content supplied by third parties.
Material obtained from this website is to be attributed to this agency as: Australian Office of Financial Management.
Attribution must not suggest in any way that the Commonwealth endorses you or the use of your work.
Third party copyright
Wherever a third party holds copyright in material presented on this website, the copyright remains with that party. Their permission may be required to use the material.
The AOFM has made all reasonable efforts to:
- clearly label material where the copyright is owned by a third party
- ensure that the copyright owner has consented to this material being presented on this website.
Using the Commonwealth Coat of Arms
Enquiries about this licence and any use of the content on this website (for example, reproduction of or linking to this site) can be sent to email@example.com.